2/12/2008

**explorer**

I know that my editing is a little late^-^, because I focused on my group presentation during the weekend, I could not spare any time on this.
Actually, I don't have enongh knowledge about explorers, so just write what I can think of now.
When I was a little child, I really respected explorers and thought they are the smartest people in the world. Most of people want to be explorers because it is a good chance to show our intelligence. I wanted to be a great explorer because of the exitement it brings. I lived with my grandparents and made a lot of friends there at that time. Most of us liked doing something filled with risk and danger. For example, there was a path in the mountain near our home, but we felt bored of repeating this way all the time. So we decided to explore some other ways. During the exploring, to be honest, it was a hard time. But nobody gave up, which made us feel comfortable. When the new fantastic way appeared in front us, the only thing we could feel is satisfaction. We steped into the new path and began our "trip" with happiness. Perhaps it is not an exat exploring, however, we got a lot from the process.
Anyway, we should have this kind of spirit in our life, even though not all the people can become explorers, we can still explore our own space of life.

2 comments:

Nahid said...

Hi Lisa!

Hope you were successful in your exams so far!

Wish you all the best in your all explorations in life.

Good Luck
:)

Lisa said...

thank u~~~~