2/03/2008

editing: yes?no?

About editing in our blogs, it's ok for me~~
Sometimes, we need to write down a few words in order to remind ourselves that something happened before. I did not used to write blog when I was in China, I'm a lazy girl :). But here I think we really should have our blogs to remember the good experience here.
I feel great whenever I receive some wonderful comments in my blog, even though this communication is a little slow, but it still works for me(*^_^*).
But, what I cannot agree a lot is that I think the topic in the blog should be more flexible and interesting, so that our friends can enjoy their reading and feel our words. And also, it is better for us to choose the topics we feel comfortable to write. It can be a movie, a fantastic game, and also some other things related to our daily life. Because blog is a place where people can get relaxed, but not a kind of homework. Our friends can know some details about our life through reading the blog. Sometimes, the topic given is a little bit formal,which makes me feel like it is a homework, but not for MY blog. If we can choose the topic we like, it is easier for us to write our real feeling, and for our friends, it can also be easier for them to finish their reading without falling asleep in the middle.
So what I want to say is that keeping editing blogs is really good, but what about topics?

3 comments:

Fan (*^__^*) said...

踩踩 沙发 哇咔咔!!~~~

well,just joking.hoho

Scott Douglas said...

Hey Fan . . . you should be writing in English, not Chinese!

Anyway, check out my students' blogs :-) There is nothing stopping you from writing about anything you want after you have written about whatever your instructor asks you :-)

Amin said...

hey, how is it goin?
I do agree with you about freedom in our blogs' subject. cu tomorrow.