2/16/2008

somebody should take responsibility for our listening test

Our mid-term tests have already finished, and reading week starts. But I am not happy as I thought before. My listening test was not good.
Because someone's cell phone kept ringing for a long time during our test, I couldn't hear what the tape said, so I missed a lot important information. I don't know whether it had affected all the students in our class, but for me, I felt terrible about that. We just had one chance to listen to the tape, no second time.
I think somebody should take the responsibility for this. We all know that it was our mid-term test, not a qiuz, so why this kind of thing happened, and just happened in our listening test?!I was angry about it. It is not fair for us.
What made me mad was that, ok, you made a mistake, affected our important test, so at least after the test,you should say sorry to the class. Even though this won't change anything, you should have an attitude to your mistake. But, she just seemed like nothing had happened, and it was none of her business. So did she feel ashamed of what she did to class?!
Actually I don't know how to say about it. I think if she feels a little little litte ashamed to our classmates, she should at least say sorry to us.

4 comments:

Fan (*^__^*) said...

feel sorry for that baby.
That's too bad.It was not an easy test at all.
Anyway,that girl should have apologized.
Take it easy,it has already happened

Scott Douglas said...

ohmygosh . . . that's terrible! I would have flipped my lid if I was the teacher in that class . . . just ask any of my students!

Oksana said...

Everybody is upset about what happened on the listening midterms. I think the teacher should have stopped the tape-recorder and asked the student to turn-off his or her cell-phone. Anyway, it can happen to anybody. A simple mistake... She or he is sorry about that. It's for sure!

Anna said...

I think it was terrible. The guy should have said sorry to classmates. However, it has gone. Hope you have a nice reading week. Good luck for your mid-term test.