3/14/2008

**night club**

This Tuesday, I spent a good night in a nightclub~~~
There were a party there, and i got my ticket from student center in university. It was just 8 dollars.
Acutally, i have been to bar and pub for many times, but not club. It is a little risky for me. But i really want to go, i reallt want to expeirience how it can be in nightclub.
The ticket said the party begins at 9pm. But according to Murray's words, native poeple always come late, nobody wants to the first to show up. So we arrived there about 10:30. While, i think perhaps it was still a little early, there were not so many people there when we arrived.
We chose a seat and looked around, wow~~most people were wearng in white, as it shines under the special light. And stared at myself, haha~~~black, not shining enough.
We orderd drinks, but it was sucks. So i dropped it in the middle.
After a little while, more poeple were coming , and began to dance crazily.
We joined them and enjoyed ourselves, to be honest, i don't no how to dance, but just be myself is ok. We were dancing until almost 1a.m. Amazingly that we saw our EAP friend---Felicio there.hoho~~~Small world, right?
After the party, i was so tired. Tell the truth, it was just ok for me. The music is ok, but not so many people, so i was a little dissipointed, actually. Anyway, i enjoyed it and had a nice time.

8 comments:

Davy said...

wow. U do go to nightclub? Why dont go to whisky?

Hadline said...

hello,
what a great night. I like dancing but I am little bit too shy to dance when there are lots of people. I went to a nightclub in Marlborough a few months ago. It was fun too. I met handsome guys. lol.

Amin said...

Great, i bet you enjoyed a lot. cheers.

Sharon said...

In fact, the thing you told me about the girl on stage is more interesting :)

imade.act said...

I like to go to sometimes, but to watch a good DJ's, especially from Felicio country...hohoho

be careful Lisa, night club can make you addictive..hohoho

Scott Douglas said...

It's true . . . we are always fashionably late.

David Sun said...

the club is Den? IT is just a university's club so it is not so~~

Lisa said...

No....NO
it's in 17AVE
not a bar
it is a NIGHTCLUB~~~~