3/15/2008

Moonlight~~

Last week i spent most of my time watching this drama---moonlight. It was fantastic and i really enjoyed it. It is about humans and vampires, some people perhaps think that it is a little voilent, but actually it's definitely not. Men r not always nice, and vampires r not always evil, even if they drink blood( To be honest, it is a little sick to watch them drink blood).
Well, acturally i don't like the man in the picture, even though he is a nice vampire and always help poeple to stop other evil vampires killing human. There is another vampire I loved, he is good looking, sexy, sensible, and alos a little evil. He is not as nice as this guy, but something just attracted me, i don't know how to express about it.
What made this drama attractive i think should be its polt, it is always out of your expectation but also fair and reasonable. Now it just got season 1, and i am looking fowatds to the next season.

3 comments:

Scott Douglas said...

eeeek . . . I'm actually really scared of vampires!

Osman said...

Hey,

This drama sounds interesting because it quite different compared to traditional vampire shows. I kinda agree with Mr. Scott they tend to be scary sometimes.

Peace,

dana said...

I have never head about it. I think it is quite new.