1/22/2008

~~ielts test:-(

Last Saturday, I took my ielts test. It was not a good day for me: snow, strong wind, low tempreture, hoho........should I say " I'm a lucky dog?" *--*

In the morning, I struggled and struggled, I said I'm lucky, so I was not late for the test(*^__^*) , and that was the only thing I should celebrate about.
I could not believe that we were not allowed to enter the test room wearing electronic watch, hat and also our jackets. OH, MY GOD!!! It was so strict. During the test, it's OK, like a dream, and time passed quikly.

It was not finished yet, I had a interview test in 2:40 in the afternoon, so the problem came---- how can I spend these almost 3 hours?It was snowing heavily outside, I didn't want to become a snow-women after this long lunch break. So I decided to waste this 3 hours in Mcdonald's. It was really a long time that I can't imagine how time passed .Anyway, it came to my interview after a century's waiting. I think ( just in my opinion...o(∩_∩)o.....jaja~~) it was a fantastic conversation, I was relaxed, so I did my best.

Then I thought: hoho~~~I can go home, NOW!!! However, maybe that was not the right time to think about it, because it seemed that the god didn't want me to go home quikly, perhaps he just wanted me to experience more about the terrible winter in Calgary. So I kept waiting for my bus for almost 1 hour, but unfortunately no bus came. This time I totally became a pretty snow-woman. Finally, I gave up waiting for No.9 bus, instead, I chose C-Train. Even though it took
longer time, I thought I would die if I still kept waiting for the bus.

Fortunately, I got home safely. When I opened the door, I just shouted to my roommate"Hello, our snowman came back!!!" And then we bursted to a laughter. So the only thing I can think about in this moment is getting a car, but now I just have a toy car in my house......

4 comments:

Li said...

you took ielts test in Calgary? is there any difference compared with ielts in China?

Lisa said...

o(∩_∩)o...what shoudl I way
I don't know antying about ielts test in china, becccccasue i didn't take it when i was there.hoho......

Martin said...

when I first came here in Calgary, I didn't had a car for 5 months and I had to bus, to c-train and walk for 25 minutes every morning to get to work. (the same damn trip to come back home) So I really know what you mean by having a car! =) So the first thing I did when the money was there was to buy a car.

I hate public transport here! It's so slow! It sucks! Many people stinks like hell too, specially in summer time. In Europe it's so much more fast and cover the cities way better.

p.s.: might it be possible for you to put your blog in English cuz it's all in Chinese and I don't know where to clic to post my comments. Thank you Lisa ^__^

Martin

We will,we will rock U!! said...

IELTS is the same as TOEFL, but more kind than TOEFL iBT.
I have experience.